Worsley Physio Clinic seeks an experienced MSK Physiotherapist, minimum 3 years post qualification, to work on self-employed terms in our busy community practice.
Specialising in sports injuries, you will be able to develop your skills to deliver a high-quality service in line with current guidance and best practice in an efficient and effective way. It is expected that the successful candidate can work independently and manage their workload effectively.
Worsley Physio has been established since 2007 in Salford, Manchester and offers a high-quality service. With 4 treatment rooms and our own onsite rehabilitation gym, it is a desirable and friendly place to work. You will have independence and flexibility in your working hours, with some evening work essential according to your availability and client demand. Evidence and experience of CPD in Sports Injuries is highly desirable.
We welcome expressions of interest, please send your CV and covering email/letter to email@example.com
• Work within the local clinical guidelines and CSP guidelines and to have a good working knowledge of national and local standards and monitor own quality of practice as appropriate.
• To be responsible for maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient treatment records in line with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) standards of practice.
• To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work, including the management of patients in your care and to ensure a high standard of clinical care supporting other more junior staff to do likewise.
• To perform comprehensive physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations, complex physical and psychological conditions and multi-pathologies using clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition. This may include interpretation and analysis of clinical and non - clinical information and investigations.
• To demonstrate highly developed dexterity, co -ordination and palpatory senses for assessments and manual treatment of patients.
• Formulate and deliver specialised individual physiotherapy treatment programmes based on a sound knowledge of evidence-based practice and treatment options using clinical assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of treatment skills e.g., manual physiotherapy techniques, patient education, exercise classes, and other alternative options.
• Formulate accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans, liaising with GP's, consultants, and more senior colleagues as appropriate.
• Evaluate patient progress, reassess, and alter treatment programmes if required.
BSc/MSc in physiotherapy.
Evidence of CPD : Pilates, Kinesiology taping, Sports Massage desirable
• Minimum of three years postgraduate experience, including musculoskeletal.
• Experience of working in sport would be an advantage
• Ability to work independently, and to pass on knowledge / skills to others within both formal and informal environments.
• Excellent communication and team working skills.
Worsley Physio Clinic
1st Floor Ackerley House